Jesus vs. Godzilla DX Jesus vs. Godzilla DX

LOL

OH MY GOD The first time I watched this, I never noticed that Jesus piloted Gurren Lagann... I just lol'd so hard... nice animations too. good work.

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

That was awesome.

Now do Silver Memory; that would be the most epic video ever.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Oh my god.

That was the single greatest flash animation I have ever seen. Kudos to an amazing job.

World of Pain RPG: C3 World of Pain RPG: C3

If you're gonna use RPGmaker graphics and music...

Make the game in RPG maker. You'll be able to do a lot more and with a lot more ease than in flash. Using RPG maker materials for an RPG in Flash is like trying to make a car out of the parts for a bus; it might work, but it won't be as good, at all.

World War Flash World War Flash

Not great, not terrible.

In a world severely lacking in online Flash games, this game wasn't a bad effort. Definitely works well, better than some others I've seen. Definitely no Stick Arena, but still pretty fun and frantic. The ragdoll when you die was a very nice touch, and I found it amusing to see the funny ways I can die, like an a 3D shooter. Music was alright, kept the action seeming fast. Graphics could have been a bit better; the characters were fine since they needed to be ragdoll, but the maps... are just ugly. Smooth some stuff out a bit in future versions.

If you can, add a feature where if you aim your gun near the edge of the screen, it zooms towards where your aiming when using the sniper rifle. I've seen this in other games before, but I cant remember which.

Nice work, keep it up.

Silver Water Silver Water

great

It's fast enough. It's got a Black Sabbath feel to it at this speed, which is never a bad thing.

Metallica1136 responds:

Hey thanks for your review! Yeah I think the tempo is okay as well. Now that you've said that, I kinda hear a little Sabbath in this as well lol

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

Much Better

I didn't think the lead sound fit over the original piano part, the acoustic sounds much better. Awesome job. Kinda miss the subtle organ in the second acoustic part though.

Epicity Epicity

Awesome shit

hey, at least everyone knows you can actually play guitar, unlike StudioForce wants for everyone to believe.

Good shit dude, always look forward to new uploads.

Xenogenocide responds:

Hehe, thanks for the backup dude. Yea, at least I'm honest! I don't much care for playing ability, since I don't play live. I just want to make cool music that people can relate to and/or enjoy! :)